Wednesday, March 23, 2011

12,178 days but the 1st of my Blog

Like many other things in life there is no welcoming committee for your first blog entry.  You make the decision and do it!  That's has been a running theme of my life, "Just do It!"  Life is short and I want to make sure when Im dead and gone from this body that I've left no stone unturned.  I guess you can consider blogging one less stone-- or maybe an archieve of the big picture!
But enough rhetoric for now...Im in freakkkkinnnn Los Angeles, California!
I think about the days growing up in Ohio and I knew in my heart I'd be here one day.  Not necessiarily in Cali but here-- living in the present doing those things I've always dreamed of doing.  There was never an alternative.  Although, with age comes the tricky filters of life and whether it be friends, family, or circumstance you start second guessing the choices you've made. Hindsight is always 20/20.  If i had it to do again I know i would have traveled the same route-- but maybe a little more tactfully. 
Wow!  Im typing and it's so much to say, sooooo many things to write about, sooooooooooooo many things happening!  But here goes the filters again and probably for a good reason.  I have no idea who will be reading my blogs and not sure if I care yet about what people will think of me.  Hmmmmm.
That's funny for me to write because i never cared that much before....or did I (dun dun dunnnn).  Yes at times i can be indecisive but they are very short moments.  Anywhoo this is funnnnn! Im not really expecting much magic from my first blog but im feeling a little tingle :) (hehe)
Like I started out saying, IM IN FREAKKKKINNN CALIFORNIA!!!!!  Didn't expect much from this place either but it's Magical!  Ok-- in my world it's Magical.  I get excited by the little things.  Outside of what i've heard about this place, especially for my industry- Entertainment- Im an actor- can't believe im just now mentioning that.  You know it was a time when id tell people when they asked what i did, that i was anything but an actor so i wouldn't sound flakey or so id be taken seriously-- (yes had a lot of filters play big parts in that too) but now It's no hold bars!  I am an actor!  An an Awesome actor at that!  I've worked hard.  Had my ups and downs.  Learned.  Taught.  And now im making my way to the top!  My mom use to tell me growing up that the only person that can stop you is YOU!  Kudos mommy!  (She's awesome btw.) So that's what i do. I moved to Cali from NYC 8mths ago to not only continue but excel in my craft!  And that's what im doing.  And with all the bad there has been mucho  awesome things happen.  I love life and everything and everyone that i have in it.  Hope that's not too corny of a note to end my first blog on but i like corn:) lol! 'Til the next post! Live life abundantly!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you have to say always my dear Crystal Cotton...F(^&*%%&in' Rock Star!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not skip a line. I know Im gonna enough your blogs!! KEEP WRITING!!

    -corene

    ReplyDelete